W.I.R
W.I.R
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Oval Track
 Eve of Destruction
 Red,White,&Blue
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

hanky99

3 Posts

Posted - 03/03/2009 :  20:34:53  Show Profile Send hanky99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No RW&B this year?The history,drivers and fans have made up something special for over 30 years!I grew up going to kk sports arena/WIR since the mid 60's.I looked so forward to Saturday-and for some time SUN.races-I'd call in sick from work or drive some distance to sit back in my lawn chair up on turns 1& 2.Time are changing indeed,but does any one else feel the pain?

wirtower
Administrator

350 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2009 :  23:14:13  Show Profile Send wirtower a Private Message  Reply with Quote
There is a RW&B series..it is just being held on Thursday nights this year.
Go to Top of Page

hanky99

3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  19:06:36  Show Profile Send hanky99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Not according to Doug the Mid Am president!
Go to Top of Page

hanky99

3 Posts

Posted - 03/05/2009 :  19:14:47  Show Profile Send hanky99 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Without the Mid Am series and Saturday nigths,won't be the same!The Thurs. RW&B looks to be the the Bud triple crown.
Go to Top of Page

kyle3108
Starting Member

USA
1 Posts

Posted - 07/08/2009 :  20:28:06  Show Profile Send kyle3108 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
bring back the saturday night RW&B races quite frankly the thursday ones suck because you have a fewer amount of drivers make it to the show because it is a thursday and second of all its on a thursday people work in the morning on fridays easier for people to get up when your not at the track till mid night... and please bring it back because i grew up with saturday night RW&B races
Go to Top of Page
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
W.I.R © 2000-05 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.46 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2